Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

Hi,
I would like submit my request for a signature. I would also want to request the help of rbeldua to do the signature - Thank you Richard for your kind offer to do it.
Thank you!
( I hope I'm posting this request in the right place :pray: - If not please be so kind to tell me where to post it )

Hi,
I would like submit my request for a signature. I would also want to request the help of rbeldua to do the signature - Thank you Richard for your kind offer to do it.
Thank you!
( I hope I'm posting this request in the right place :pray: - If not please be so kind to tell me where to post it )

my pleasure silvia....it's an honor to do a signature for you.:)

Sorry for double post .. but important ...

A very BIG THANK YOU to Captain Jack for changing the title :razz:

Indeed, thank you Captain Jack! :applaud:

and to start off with a new sig for a new title here's one for david.;)

alfred01 new sig.png

I love it!!! Thank you so so much!!!!

glad you like it and i'll see what i can do with your request for the modification may take some time though :)

wonderful! much better then I expected, thanks rbeldua you guys are really good at this. thanks again:)

hi nemea! you're welcome, i hope i didnt over done it? :) had to cover some leaves for your goddess..:redface:

i'm back guys! i like to learn how you guys do this sigs what softwares are you using? i am into gimp, is that good enough? :peace:

i'm back guys! i like to learn how you guys do this sigs what softwares are you using? i am into gimp, is that good enough? :peace:

Hi Hulk :)

I use Adobe CS5 mostly but Gimp is quite good and you can make some very nice Sig's with it, also have a look at Chasys Draw (freeware) its a very good GFX app > Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back