Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

i'm back guys! i like to learn how you guys do this sigs what softwares are you using? i am into gimp, is that good enough? :peace:

hi there welcome back! nice to see someone interested in gfx. to answer your question, it all depends on which software you are comfortable with, i'm using photoshop CS5. im not saying its the best but thats where im used to. others may have different opinion, let me know if you need more assistance. :redface:

Apart from Chasys Draw (see my lats post) you could also try Paint,Net (freeware) that has many plugins and is a very good GFX application :)

I have started a tutorial on using Paint,Net > Here

Hey Guys, Could one of you please do me a new signature please with MOD tags please. If you've seen TRON could it be in that style please all glowy and sexy :) Loved the last one as it was amazing.

wow! congratulations nmsuk! looks good on you having a colored red font...shall i call a pizza now? ;) oh and the sig? when it comes to sexy... ciara is the girl to do it.:redface:

Thank you Richard, I will be delighted to make our new Moderator a new Sig and congrats from me nmsuk ...
kiss-009.gif
, I have seen the latest Tron so sexy and glowing ... in red ... the colour of passion it will be :p

Thanks :redface: Just getting used to being a mod, can still hardly believe I was accepted.

For nmsuk :) its in the new size 700x200

nmsuksig2.png

Attachments

• nmsuksig.png
    nmsuksig.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
[langtitle=sv]Re: GFX Request[/langtitle]

Thank you loving this new sig. The colour is perfect thank you again :)

Re: [langtitle=sv]Re: GFX Request[/langtitle]

excellent work ciara, as always you never siezed to amazed us :fdance:

@ nmsuk Thanks ... you need to keep the file format PNG and size :)

Last edited:

[lang=s]Updated Sonnys Sig now hes a Mod :razz: ... and congrats !!!

sonsig5.png[/lang]

Direct Link > Link Removed due to 404 Error

oooo that sig is sexy, Sonny congrats on mod status :)

Last edited:

Anyone wanting a new Sig my good friend Richard is itching to get his crayons out ! :razz:

Luckily I'm only ever trusted with crayons I don't think eating them is classed as art though :hide:

Two Richard's in one Thread........It's intolerable I'm off to the BSOD Threads :D

Back
Top Bottom