Windows 7 Cyberlink (HP Quickplay) problem in windows 7?

cullenvb

since my upgrade from vista to windows 7 64 bit i can no longer watch blue ray dvds thru my cyberlink software. i've tried updates both thru HP (quickplay) and cyberlink (yes, as adminstrator/backward compatibility).

Also, i have lost the ability to use the tv tuner card. i get an error suggesting the antenna is being used by another application.

does anyone have a solution to this? has this error occurred to any other user?

i have an HP DV5t laptop, which came with vista 64 bit.

thx in advance.

Yes, my Cyberlink Blue-ray and DVD Reader/Writer did not work as well, but I',m using the 32-bit edition.

I could only get stereo sound from my 7.1 channel sound card.

I also have an HP, customized model d4996t

I'm sure MS will fix these sound card issues (or new manufacturer's drivers), or they'll have a lot of pissed off customers. I can't see that happening at all.

Yes, my Cyberlink Blue-ray and DVD Reader/Writer did not work as well, but I',m using the 32-bit edition.

I could only get stereo sound from my 7.1 channel sound card.

I also have an HP, customized model d4996t

I'm sure MS will fix these sound card issues (or new manufacturer's drivers), or they'll have a lot of pissed off customers. I can't see that happening at all.

I can't use Cyberlink/HP DVD Play on my Laptop either. Fortunately, DVDs play perfectly in Media Player. If someone has got it to work, it would be great to hear about it.

So you have the same Cyberklink player as I do?

I could get sound from WMP, but it was inly stereo.

So you have the same Cyberklink player as I do?

I could get sound from WMP, but it was inly stereo.

I have an HP branded Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe 6. When I attempt to play a DVD with the included DVD player, the player comes on for a couple of seconds and then closes. No error report, just shuts off. I'm not having any trouble with WMP.

Well I finally discovered that I could run the program in Vista SP2 compatibility mode. Sorry if it took too long for me to figure that out, I just installed W7 yesterday and I don't know what I'm doing :confused:.

Anyway, it's working both as standalone HP DVD Play, and as the DVD Player within Cyberlink's Suite.

This is one of those cases where it might be time to take a break for posting.

I totally forgot about the compatibility mode,doh:mad:

Glad to hear you got it and thanks for posting back.

Back
Top Bottom