Windows 7 Deamon tool problem ;/

sorry but you are wrong.

New Daemon Tools Version is out!
If you want to use an old Version just install SPTD Version 1.58 DuplexSecure - Downloads
and after restarting install daemon tools

u might have to set that the program worked under win xp sp2 and needs extra admin rights. im running it.
check it out:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

OK fine if it works now - but it didn't until very recently.
Nice to see people beginning to update their software for W7.

Nero used to be fine -- but it STILL hasn't updated it's Virtual Drive stuff -- didn't even work in VISTA. It's so much bloat now that I hope it goes BUST. It seems to be concentrating so much on all the multi-media stuff when there are so many better products out there and has forgotten it's core business which until Nero 7 was probably the number 1 burning software.

Glad Daemon Tools works now.
Ich verstehe auch Deutsch !! (en Nederlands ook) !!

Cheers
jimbo

OK fine if it works now - but it didn't until very recently.
Nice to see people beginning to update their software for W7.

Nero used to be fine -- but it STILL hasn't updated it's Virtual Drive stuff -- didn't even work in VISTA. It's so much bloat now that I hope it goes BUST. It seems to be concentrating so much on all the multi-media stuff when there are so many better products out there and has forgotten it's core business which until Nero 7 was probably the number 1 burning software.

Glad Daemon Tools works now.
Ich verstehe auch Deutsch !! (en Nederlands ook) !!

Cheers
jimbo

i have the latest daemon tools working here on the win Win7 build 7100 ;-)
at the startup i get an error , but when i start daemon tools its working perfect !
( fijn dat er ook mensen zijn die Nederlands verstaan !! haha )

I just prefer the Deamon interface been using it for years so if it works ill stick with it. Nothing wrong with magicisio or Poweriso either for that matter.

Back