Windows 7 Deamon tool problem ;/

Daemon tools doesn't work under W7 - nor does Alcohol 120% ,

Use UltraISO or CloneCD

cheers
jimbo

sorry but you are wrong.

New Daemon Tools Version is out!
If you want to use an old Version just install SPTD Version 1.58 DuplexSecure - Downloads
and after restarting install daemon tools

u might have to set that the program worked under win xp sp2 and needs extra admin rights. im running it.
check it out:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

OK fine if it works now - but it didn't until very recently.
Nice to see people beginning to update their software for W7.

Nero used to be fine -- but it STILL hasn't updated it's Virtual Drive stuff -- didn't even work in VISTA. It's so much bloat now that I hope it goes BUST. It seems to be concentrating so much on all the multi-media stuff when there are so many better products out there and has forgotten it's core business which until Nero 7 was probably the number 1 burning software.

Glad Daemon Tools works now.
Ich verstehe auch Deutsch !! (en Nederlands ook) !!

Cheers
jimbo

OK fine if it works now - but it didn't until very recently.
Nice to see people beginning to update their software for W7.

Nero used to be fine -- but it STILL hasn't updated it's Virtual Drive stuff -- didn't even work in VISTA. It's so much bloat now that I hope it goes BUST. It seems to be concentrating so much on all the multi-media stuff when there are so many better products out there and has forgotten it's core business which until Nero 7 was probably the number 1 burning software.

Glad Daemon Tools works now.
Ich verstehe auch Deutsch !! (en Nederlands ook) !!

Cheers
jimbo

i have the latest daemon tools working here on the win Win7 build 7100 ;-)
at the startup i get an error , but when i start daemon tools its working perfect !
( fijn dat er ook mensen zijn die Nederlands verstaan !! haha )

Why are you using Daemon if theres another Free specially for win 7?

MagicIso

for me works fine...

I just prefer the Deamon interface been using it for years so if it works ill stick with it. Nothing wrong with magicisio or Poweriso either for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom