Windows 11 DELETE USERS TO LOGIN

Curious

Extraordinary Member
Hello,

How I can delete some entries to LOGIN to several applications? I send a print screen to show you. I want to delete entries like "anamoises1970€gmail.com", "s996540037€gmail.com" and "s996540038£gmail.com".
Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    102 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

To delete the entries in the login screen of several applications, you can follow these general steps:

1. Identify the application: Determine the specific application(s) which are displaying the unwanted entries.

2. Access login settings: Launch the application and navigate to the login or account settings page.

3. Locate saved entries: Look for an option that allows you to manage or delete saved login credentials. This could be labeled as "Saved Logins," "Saved Passwords," "Manage Accounts," or something similar.

4. Remove unwanted entries: Once you find the saved login entries, look for the ones you want to delete (such as "anamoises1970€gmail.com", "s996540037€gmail.com" and "s996540038£gmail.com"), and select the option to delete or remove them.

5. Confirm deletion: In most cases, you will be asked to confirm the deletion. Confirm the removal of the unwanted login entries.

6. Repeat for other applications: If you have multiple applications with saved entries, repeat the above steps for each one.

Note: The exact steps may vary depending on the application or software you are using. If you provide more specific information about the applications you are referring to, I can give you more detailed instructions.

If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.

The bot doesn't understand photos. You need to click the three dots and go into the saved credentials and remove the entries you no longer wish to show up.

Back