Windows 7 Digital Rivers .edu Windows 7

tblount

I got my email with the link but only get error messages.... is Digital Rivers getting beat to death or did they screw up my download link?

Anyone having any luck that got the .edu deal?

I got my download link ealier about 30mins ago.

I got my download link earlier about 30mins ago. The link takes you to a download. You will download a .exe file and then it will run a separate download and install without having to burn the download like an .iso file...

Add Me.

If you have AOL Messenger or AIM add me... cmdsniper21, I will send you the download .exe file so you can start your download.

Could someone please send me the home premium 64 bit download manager, digital drivers gave me a key and link but the first time I tried it their was an error. Then the second time it said I had exceeded my download limit of 10 by trying 11 times...

Last edited:
Same problem

I am having this same problem. When i tried to download from that link in the e-mail it said it could not connect to the source two times, so i tried again in firefox, instead of internet explorer, and it says I have used up all of my tries to download this? Anyone know how to fix this? It's really annoying.

Help

Exactly the same here Digital River is the worst internet experiance ever crap the first time i clicked on the link it replyed i had downloded too mainy times and I stupidly paid extra for extended downloads I have read on another forum this alowes unlimeted downloads for 2 years I am so anoyed at getting this treatment I can hardly type look at other forums this compainy has an awful reputation dont use it I will never again I also orderd a backup disk should come in 3 to 4 weeks !!! I would love a telephone number so I could speak to someone

[email protected]

Please can enyone send me the windows 7 32 download manager
progress.gif

I am having the same problem - unable to download from the link in the email. I also purchased through the student offer.

Could someone please send me the link to download the Home Premium 32 bit version?

My email is: [email protected]

Please, please help as I have sent 2 emails to Digital River and spent an hour on the phone to microsoft this morning to no avail.

Thanks

Having trouble with those instructions. Read only isn't checked and there's not an option to "unblock". have US student version and Download went smoothly. need to make iso to install on mac with bootcamp. have file paths and screenie see here

"C:\Users\Meagan\Desktop\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com"
"C:\Users\Meagan\Desktop\expandedSetup"

screenie
http://files.me.com/mattstkc/reqmn9

thx

Apparently they were overrun by excited shoppers. I'm getting the download now.. it's at 53%

I'm sure that all you need to "KICK START" the actual download is the small 346 kb file from Digital Rivers... they sent your reg number with the email. so the only difference is the 64 or 32 bit version. Here.. I'll put my Win 7 64 bit kick start exe here: http://perfectflyer.com/DLMWin7HP64US.exe

Thanks for the quick response and link.

That worked perfectly fine for me. Only problem is that it is the 64bit version and wouldn't match my activation key.
I will have to try and get the 32 bit version from somewhere

Thanks for the quick response and link.

That worked perfectly fine for me. Only problem is that it is the 64bit version and wouldn't match my activation key.
I will have to try and get the 32 bit version from somewhere

Are you sure about that? I thougth the key only restricted the the install to home pro and you couldn't intall a higerh version like ultimate?

I would suggest you try it and let us know.

Your system may not support 64 bit. I guess I need to get hold of a 32 bit reg number and see if it will go to the next page after starting the 64 bit install. I'm not going to pay $30 to find out.. haha

Are you sure about that? I thougth the key only restricted the the install to home pro and you couldn't intall a higerh version like ultimate?

I would suggest you try it and let us know.

Your system may not support 64 bit. I guess I need to get hold of a 32 bit reg number and see if it will go to the next page after starting the 64 bit install. I'm not going to pay $30 to find out.. haha

I wouldn't want to install the 64 bit version on my laptop. Not sure it's entirely compatible. Digital River must be getting inundated with emails at the moment.

I wouldn't want to install the 64 bit version on my laptop. Not sure it's entirely compatible. Digital River must be getting inundated with emails at the moment.

You can probably just DL that Kick start exe file and change the "64" in the name to "32". wouldn't think they would have a different naming convention if it's only the bits that the difference.

matt,

Oscdimg.exe –u2 –bC:\Users\Meagan\Desktop\expandedSetup\boot\etfsboot.com -h C:\Users\Meagan\Desktop\expandedSetup C:\WIN7.ISO

THERE IS NO SPACE IN ETF SBOOT.COM - THE FORUM DOES THAT . COPY AND PASTE THE COMMAND - SHOULD WORK FINE.

I just managed to get through to the American Digital River Customer Support by using Skype (didn't cost me a penny).

After the sales person telling me that the payment had not gone through and I wouldn't be able to download it until it had, I eventually got him to increase my download attempts and it worked fine.

I'm now at 11% download.

I purchased Pro, could I use my activation key for Home edition instead? Really don't want to shell out 30 more dollars so I don't have to clean sweep my drive...

Not sure what you mean.

All the installation media is the same.

It is the key you enter that determines the Edition which is installed.

If you got the student deal from Digital River - you have the Full key - not an upgrade key.

Hope it helps.

Not sure what you mean.

All the installation media is the same.

It is the key you enter that determines the Edition which is installed.

If you got the student deal from Digital River - you have the Full key - not an upgrade key.

Hope it helps.

Not exactly....

The key is the final determination.. but if you delete ei.cfg it will ask you which version you want to install.. home to ultimate. The key you purchase will only work with the version you paid for.

Back