Windows Vista Direct X 11 is coming!

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
MS to discuss the release of DirectX 11 in a couple of weeks:
Fudzilla
Another upgrade path looms....lol

Yeh!! I think I can't upgrade............... Who the hell cares about his $550.00 conference. Did you see the new Adobe upgrade requirements? Adobe is getting ready for Direct X 11.

True I guess but it's nice to know what the dev's have planned

Yep.........why get excited about something that is not going to happen for some time.
More hype and no substance!!!

LOL... I can't to see their faces when they see windows 7 and realise it's a revamped version of vista. Will they then be happy to stay with XP? Lets face it, vista will only run as good as XP if the hardware is up to scratch eg, 2 or more gigs of RAM and a fairly recent chip/mobo. If you go by the Steam survey, then it soon becomes apparent that there's far more users with single core chips, 512MB RAM, onboard graphics and a system thats about three years old. So if they think waiting for 7 will suddenly make their antiquated systems run like XP they are going to be disapointed again. Plus, it's now become very cool to bash vista altho' many don't understand the arguments...

Have you seen the win7 screen shots? I have and started laughing cause it looks just like Vista.
Check it out...
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Yup, I've shots like that before and apart from the odd little tweak it's going to be very much like vista (or so they say). True, vista could do with some of the bloat taken out of it, which is what essentially I think they are doing..

The next driver releases look interesting too as according to the hype my G80 will run 'physx' stuff..
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back