Windows 10 Don't - No Hot Water

Drew

Banned
Don't wash your start menu in hot water

Screenshot (sm).JPG

Drew....it looks like to me you just moved all the start menu items to the taskbar. Personally I like my destop plain as well as my taskbar and I prefer to access them all through the start menu. Esthetically there's no difference from on location to the other. Every body like to have there stuff rearranged their way....

Drew....it looks like to me you just moved all the start menu items to the taskbar. Personally I like my destop plain as well as my taskbar and I prefer to access them all through the start menu. Esthetically there's no difference from on location to the other. Every body like to have there stuff rearranged their way....

Yes, exactly. Me, I just like having things 'at the ready' w/out having to go to start menu 1st

And, Jim, the lower row of icons you see are Links (Favorites Bar)

Cheers,
Drew
Windows 10OS.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone to their own taste. The options have always been almost infinite. I know, over past discussions, that Drew has been an advocate of the use of the taskbar and associated Toolbars. The latter had uses in Windows 8, where there was no Start menu. I have always used the "Metro" Screen as my start menu, and it has now grown on me. There is even at least one member on this forum, in spite of having the Metro start window one click away, has chosen to place all the shortcuts on the desktop! Thank god for individualism!

Back