COMEDY Dream Job

Hahaha! It is a great video. It describes the work in an office. I am working as an account, and sometimes my work feels like hell. My job is very stressful because any of my mistakes can lead to big problems for the company. I always need to be attentive and take care of any document I sign. It is why I found a weekend job that helps to relieve stress. I started to be a Yoga instructor. It is a perfect part-time job because I can make some additional money and relieve stress after a long working week.

Ha ha ha, very cool video dude. Thank God that I don't work in an office, because this video fully describes the hell that happens in different offices, you can even say that sometimes worse things happen in offices than hell. I work as a freelancer and get good money every month, for me it is a very comfortable and convenient job. I wouldn't call it the main one, but just a side hustle, but I earn money on it by the standards of the main job. To be honest, after I became a freelancer, I stopped wanting to get a regular job and go somewhere in the morning to work, not sleep and work overtime. All this is not for me, I like peace of mind more and appreciate my time.

Back