Windows 7 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x1000009f Crash from ntoskrnl.exe

pbnlzen

On a relatively new HP Pavilion dv6 notebook I am getting BSOD crashes whenever the PC either initiates Sleep mode or attempts to shutdown. There is a long pause of several minutes for both of those where it looks like the PC just hangs, but eventually it crashes with a BSOD message. I have run the SF Diagnostic Tool utility and attached a zipped "Seven Forums" folder with the copied files, including two minidumps. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Paul -

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    773 KB · Views: 583
On a relatively new HP Pavilion dv6 notebook I am getting BSOD crashes whenever the PC either initiates Sleep mode or attempts to shutdown. There is a long pause of several minutes for both of those where it looks like the PC just hangs, but eventually it crashes with a BSOD message. I have run the SF Diagnostic Tool utility and attached a zipped "Seven Forums" folder with the copied files, including two minidumps. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
- Paul -

These were Related to Link Removed - Invalid URL HP Disk Filter from Hewlett-Packard Corporation. I would re-install with the newest driver.

Back
Top Bottom