Windows 7 dxgkrnl.sys While Rendering a Video in Vegas Pro 11.0

Additionally you may want to also consider updating, upgrading, uninstalling or renaming the following pre-Windows 7 RTM drivers still present on your computer
KMWDFILTER.sys4/29/2009Looks like a Kensington Mouse DriverLink Removed due to 404 Error
PROCEXP113.SYS11/3/2008Very Old Sysinternal Process Explorer DriverProcess Explorer
StkCMini.sys6/27/2007Syntek USB Video Mini DriverLink Removed due to 404 Error
StkCPipe.sys12/21/2006Syntek USB Video Pipeline DriverLink Removed due to 404 Error
wacommousefilter.sys2/16/2007Wacom driver Link Removed due to 404 Error
If Blue Screens persist, then try it without your Symantec / Norton Software installed.
Remove it completely using the programs uninstaller if present or the Programs and Features applet in the Control Panel. Follow that up by running this proprietary vendor specific removal tool from here https://www-secure.symantec.com/nor...t=home&pvid=f-home&version=1&lg=english&ct=us
Replace it for the time being with MSE from here Link Removed due to 404 Error

New BSOD! This time while play Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit which i just got. Updated EasyCAP drivers, that top one for a mouse i renamed and then after the BSOD couldn't use my mouse. Wacom drivers updated also. Im going to update my bios, and then hope that fixes the problem.

View attachment 071812-35583-01.zip

You need to re-run
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+
And then you need to check your hard drive for issues;
From an elevated command prompt type
chkdsk C: /R
and hit enter
answer yes "Y" when prompted and reboot
Check you hard drive manufacturer's website for a vendor specific proprietary diagnostic program for more in-depth testing. Most top tier drive manufacturers have consumer level software available.

Right now i testing 1 of my ram chips in memtest, tomorrow i will take this one out and run the other and see if i get any errors. I also just updated my bios about half an hour ago. Tomorrow ill check around also for the diagnostics software being as i will be opening up my pc anyway, ill find the manufacturer of it.

You've got either a bad module or a bad slot. Maybe test the same module in the other slot or the other module in the same slot.

Hey Ross.
I was simply echoing your previous requests here http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...ring-video-vegas-pro-11-0-a-2.html#post267216 and here http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...ring-video-vegas-pro-11-0-a-2.html#post267092 in this thread
Which the OP seemed to be avoiding or reluctant to do, which seems to often be the case when he or she becomes distracted for whatever reason and focus is lost.
I do feel however, that double teaming the problem may be the best means of keeping the OP on track to resolve their issue(s).
I do hope that I have not caused or introduced more problems than I have resolved in perhaps meddling in your thread which you seemed to have had well in hand.
Regards
Randy

oh bugger.. I was hoping you'd want to take it on...LOL It's cool Randy.

Im sending the RAM kit back luckily it has a lifetime warranty. Since its a kit both have to be sent back most likely only tested 1 RAM stick in both slots and came up with alot of errors. I put my old working ram back in and i will come back on updates or BSOD's. Thanks for all help!

Thank you for letting us know the situation... Many don't bother so once again thanks.. :)

Back