Windows 7 Efffing Blue screen of PAIN!

dehness

Hi, my computer is all kinds of effed up with BSOD. I've tried for weeks to try and locate and fix the problem to no avail. Some help would be greatly appreciated, I have attached the relevant BSOD files. Let me know what else is needed.

Thanks,
Daniel.

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    136.5 KB · Views: 293
check updates for drivers check updates for your bios have a look in device manager click on view all hidden drivers look for a red cross on the icon and go to properties and investigate i have no debugging tools at the moment so i cant read your files if you go to this site > http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/96480-need-help-bsod-chapter-2-a.htmlthey are very good you have to join of course.( im brianzion )i had two months of bsod in the end i sent it in for repair under warranty they updated the bios and gave the machine a reinstall of windows 7, but read the forums i have posted in. there are lots of answers that help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome.

You're getting 0x116 tdr timeout errors. These are for the video card but not caused by the video driver itself. Another driver is causing a corruption.
It would still be best to install the latest video card driver anyhow, of course:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Please update this Realtek network driver:

Code:
Rtnicxp  Rtnicxp.sys  Fri May 30 11:12:11 2008
If you don't know which Realtek lan type you have, open device manager. Double click the network adapters section. It will then say. Search for the number on the left side of this link. For example: 8111c

If it becomes necessary, please post a new crash dump if and when one happens.

check updates for drivers check updates for your bios have a look in device manager click on view all hidden drivers look for a red cross on the icon and go to properties and investigate i have no debugging tools at the moment so i cant read your files if you go to this site > http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-debugging/96480-need-help-bsod-chapter-2-a.htmlthey are very good you have to join of course.( im brianzion )i had two months of bsod in the end i sent it in for repair under warranty they updated the bios and gave the machine a reinstall of windows 7, but read the forums i have posted in. there are lots of answers that help.

Not really such great advice at all in this case, especially since you haven't analyzed any crashes. The bios suggestion is alright and may eventually be needed by the original poster.

i did quote>"i have no debugging tools at the moment so i cant read your files" its normally driver faults with BSOD.

Back
Top Bottom