Windows 7 Error 1935 when installing VOIP program

artnes

Hi all

Please help me
Im trying to install VOIP client on a Windows 7 Pro that is connected to Domain using Domain Admin account. When the installation status reach to publishing product information part, this error appear
Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly
'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken=6bd6b9abf345378f",version="4.20.9818.0",type="Win32",processor Architecture="x86". Plese refer to help & support

Attachments

• Client install error on Win 7 Pro.JPG
    Client install error on Win 7 Pro.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 575
Hi all

Please help me
Im trying to install VOIP client on a Windows 7 Pro that is connected to Domain using Domain Admin account. When the installation status reach to publishing product information part, this error appear
Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly
'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken=6bd6b9abf345378f",version="4.20.9818.0",type="Win32",processor Architecture="x86". Plese refer to help & support

Hello there and Welcome to Windows7forums! :)

First off let's start simple.. Have you tried (temporarily) disabling your Anti-Virus/Anti Spyware/Anti Malware apps before this installation begins? Most times, that is why these errors occur.. ;) I'd suggest shutting those apps off then restart the installation. It should be successful this time.. :)

Please report back with the results..

Still having same problem

I have try disable antivirus and even the firewall but still same problem occur :(

Back
Top Bottom