Errors in help & support of windows 7 pro

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by qupav, Nov 24, 2009.

1. qupav

qupav New Member

Hi,

i downloaded a windows 7 pro x86 from MSDNAA. i upgraded from vista home premium. everything is fine except for the windows help and support.
    it has its links broken and the this word constantly appears "_elbasuer_". though, using it on online mode, it works fine, but i am not having internet connection all the time. and even if it does not really affect performance, it is totally ridiculous having those links broken and images not shown.
    i already tried sfc/scannow but i did not help
    i also tried reinstalling the winhlp32 but still it did not
    though, when i remove the hp bluetooth driver, its home page change abit, it now displays a projector icon, which is more ridiculous than the first one.

here is a photo of the home page:
    [​IMG]
    after i click "what's new in windows 7" link, this appears (notice those weird words and the incorrect link, it is supposed to be what is new in windows 7 not to see what problems are):
    [​IMG]
    and lastly, after clicking learning about your computer in windows basic, this appears:
    [​IMG]

regards,
    qupav

#1 qupav, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. reghakr

reghakr Excellent Member

The solution I found after extensive research throughout Microsoft archives and is contributed through a fellow forum member.
    [/quote]

#2 reghakr, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
  3. qupav

qupav New Member

[/QUOTE]
    did not work at all..

4. reghakr

reghakr Excellent Member

Did you reboot?

5. qupav

qupav New Member

thank you for the reply. i just reinstall my OS, clean install. i'm pissed off.
    for now it's ok.
    i think it is because of the hp help and support, because when i reinstalled it, the problem occured again. so i just uninstall it.