Windows 7 Event ID: 41, 4101, 6008 etc.

Sylah

I have searched the web for more information on how to fix the above mentioned event ids however, noone seems to have the perfect solution.

My problem is that I ONLY get these even its within the first 30 minutes of starting my computer - not the rest of the day no matter what I use it for.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate - and yes it's legit!

Typical scenario: I start the computer. I log on Facebook, play a few flash games, the screen freezes and there are a lot of pixels scattered over the desktop, then the screen goes either black or white or blue, then it says that the screendriver stopped responding and was re-activated, then the same thing happens all over and usually ends with my computer re-booting. When the computer has rebooted - it works like a charm for the rest of the day.

I have disabled anything that has to do with the power - no hybrid - no nothing - everything is set to never sleep.

I have changed the voltage and timing in the BIOS to match my RAM (which isn't on Gigabyte's list of appropriate RAMS)

I have very few programs running on start-up. And none that requires a lot of work for the computer.

I even wrote ATI, but they couldn't reproduce the error - so no help there. And the Graphics card is a ATI Radeon 5970.

System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 6/4/2010, 09:00:02
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)
Language: Danish (Regional Setting: Danish)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: GA-790FXTA-UD5
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM (4 slots of 2048)
Available OS Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 1305MB used, 2784MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode

Now I could post the details of the error, but I didn't want to write a whole novel - unless it's required. Can anyone help me?

Back
Top Bottom