Final Windows 7 RTM Build 7600.16385 Untouched ISO Leaked On Torrent

yogi365

The final Windows 7 RTM Build 7600 was promised to ship on 24th July to Microsoft OEM partners. Once again actual final untouched Windows 7 RTM Build 7600.16385 ISO is leaked by Zukonka, who has leaked numerous development builds in the past on popular torrent websites.
Windows 7 RTM Build 7600.16385 Details

x64 Details:
Name: 7600.16385.090713-1255_x64fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULXFRER_EN_DVD.iso
CRC: 1F1257CA
SHA-1: 0×326327CC2FF9F05379F5058C41BE6BC5E004BAA7
MD5: F43D22E4FB07BF617D573ACD8785C028
x32 Details:
Name: 7600.16385.090713-1255_x86fre_client_en-us_Retail_Ultimate-GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD.iso
CRC: C1C20F76
SHA-1: 0×5395DC4B38F7BDB1E005FF414DEEDFDB16DBF610
MD5: D0B8B407E8A3D4B75EE9C10147266B89
Screenshot of Windows 7 RTM Build 7600.16385 Details

windows-7-rtm-build-760016385.jpg

Download Windows 7 RTM Build 7600.16385

If want to download untouched ISO then search on popular torrent websites. However I suggest you to buy Original Windows 7 as it’s worth to spend money.

I heard that the beta and RC serial numbers don't work for this. What are you guys doing about that?

I heard that the beta and RC serial numbers don't work for this. What are you guys doing about that?

I end up clean installing almost every week for some reason or another. You need to activate within 30 days - just clean install once a month and you're good to go.

I guess I'll use the RC til I find a good deal on an OEM after it's released. The RC Is awesome as far as I am concerned. I'm having no problems with it at all. Plus it's good til Mar 2010.

I guess I'll use the RC til I find a good deal on an OEM after it's released. The RC Is awesome as far as I am concerned. I'm having no problems with it at all. Plus it's good til Mar 2010.

Indeed, the RC is awesome and works very well.. ;) I'll be getting a copy of the RTM when available on Technet but I'll still be running the RC on 1 of my pc's more or less for comparison sake.. ;)

The news on RTM leaks reminded me of the Donald Duck torrent jokes. And I had a Windows 7-based parody of it:

2yy19g6.jpg

I'm currently dloading the 7600 ISO, and if it works like a charm, PARTY!!! :D

running 7**4 & (three letter release **M) side by side...

must say that **M is a bit snappier... especially in administrative tools and other control panel items

also explorer handles copies much on average 3.2 MBps faster in RTM (parition to partition as well as HDD to USB throuput)

*** ... fill in the blanks

Last edited:
Hm... Considering this RC is good until March of next year, and it *should* update to be in-line with GA (for security reasons) I'll stick with that for the moment.

I know that, but I had meant the same (or similar) updates should in theory be released for the RC to keep it secure. I know that it'll stay RC, watermark and all.

I know that, but I had meant the same (or similar) updates should in theory be released for the RC to keep it secure. I know that it'll stay RC, watermark and all.

I see what your saying but there's no point.. And RC is just that, an RC.. It's not a final product, therefore there's really no point to keeping it secure as it won't be used permanently.. ;)

You will not have the same kernel even after the patches, so you leave yourself vulnerable to malicious/badly written code and a number of other calamities.

Or just wait for the GA to hit the shelves.. No cracking needed for that..

No need to wait for GA. If you have a file with the correct hash, then all you need to do is activate it and btw...unlike what you think you don't need any crack or emulator to activate it. I'v been using an alternative method for Vista for over 2 years and now also successfully for Windows 7, a mehtod that doesn't make any changes to the OS. It always keeps the system activated forever without any need for interruption by me and Windows update always works.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it always keeps the OS activated without actually activating it online or over the phone with Microsoft then it's "cracked".. by definition.. :) If I'm wrong then please explain your method.. ;) And re-arming every 30 days doesn't count.. ;)

hello

Dont worry there will be a Activater soon with People who will get keys and things or activators so yeah me im Running Windows 7 Build 7100 is nice :p I hope i can find a lite version for my old computer I wish there were a hack for the video grapchic cards or something to be able to make it work I have vista lite ultimate is have been removed some heavy stuff so it can run smoth on old slow computers I have PC That is not old is from about 2004 or 2005 but the internal graphics are not compatible I wish there was something but then I dont have money to buy a graphic card I hope it fits because only is compatible with AGP AND PCI not PCI Exp the computer runs fast and smoth with xp a Gateway E-series 2100 Celeron 2.6 GHz 256 mb memory it could be upgrade upto 2G of memory ram PC2700

The 7600 build as far as I can tell it not watermarked in anyway. RC keys do NOT work on it, so it must be RTM. It does indeed have a much better file transfering system, at least through USB and networking. File copying to external storage device is a bit faster and doesn't lock up even when you've got several transfer in progress. I'm definetly going to be purchasing when it's released, but I'm going to keep a copy of the 7100 build because it's so bare bones. It's great for older computers.

Back