Windows 10 Flickering on top bar of any window

marcos9999

Every 5 seconds or so the top of any given open window will flicker, turning darker then going back to normal. If you are typing it will be interrupted. This is a internet related issue. It is also a software related issue because after booting the PC on safe mode it stopped. Some software installed is causing this problem. How do I find out which? Is there a way to completely disable one software at the time? Most likely is the anti virus Kasparsky. How do I completely dis install this software

Thank you

Off issues like this are generally either security software related or driver related, most of which gets disabled in safe mode. I would start by disabling the AV service(s) from services.msc and rebooting the system. For drivers I would look on the computer manufacturer site and verify all your drivers are up-to-date.

Nope, turned off AVTCP services (is that the one?) but nothing. Once off it will turn itself on again on re start. Updated all relevant devices drivers. But nothing...there is a pesky extension I might need to remove.

Back