Windows 7 Free Windows 7 with Product Key By Attending New Efficiency Launch Events

reghakr

Essential Member
Looking for free copy of Windows 7? Now is your chance to take home a copy of genuine Windows 7 Professional edition, complete with genuine valid product key to activate the operating system permanently with crack or hack. Microsoft is hosting tens of The New Efficiency launch events for Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Exchange 2010. The free events are targeted at IT professionals and developers, and all attendees will receive a free Windows 7 at the event.

Larger cities only.

More.....Link Removed - Not Found

I saw this on slick deals and signed up immediately. I'm really excited. I have 7 home ed on pre-order but hey I'll take a copy of professional as well. Plus I realy hope to learn optimizing tips and such. should be a fun day.

Get Windows 7 Professional for $16 or less (even for free)

So far ways to get Windows 7, official release version not Beta, for cheap have included the pre-order for $50/$100 (now expired) and the purchase of the 3 license Home Edition family pack for $150. I am about to tell you about two more ways to get Windows 7 for extremely cheap (as little as $16) or even get it for free. However take note that these deals are YMMV deals; in other words not everyone will be able to take advantage of them.

The first deal is for students (graduate or undergraduate from anywhere in the world). Everyone knows MSDN/TechNet members were recently given access to Windows 7 RTM early and for free. Well via IEEE.org membership students are now able to take advantage of MSDNAA (the academic version of MSDN) which will also give access to Windows 7 for free. You simply need to sign up via IEEE.org, pay your membership fees (the fees vary depending on where you live but for USA 1 year membership costs $32 but half an year costs $16), wait up to 8 days for your account to be setup, and download Windows 7 Professional (x86 and x64) from IEEE's MSDNAA shop for free. However take note of a couple of things:

More...........Get Windows 7 Professional for $16 or less (even for free) | Headline | dotTech [.org]

Back
Top Bottom