Windows 7 Frustrating BSOD

Xolhardal

My computer recently started crashing while playing an online MMO. I completely reinstalled everything, windows, drivers, etc. Needless to say it didn't fix the game crashing and now I get random BSOD, playing the game or not. I ran memtest86 on my ram individually and they all passed. I'm at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• W7F_17-04-2017.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 360
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {403, fffff68135f8e9e0, 8ff00001faef0847, fffff68135f8e9a0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+2cf8c )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a number of these bugchecks as well as others which do point to the memory as the culprit. It's possible that software could be the cause although the above dump file has the number 403 in brackets after where it says Bugcheck 1A:
Code:
0x403
The page table and PFNs are out of sync . This is probably a hardware error, especially if parameters 3 & 4 differ by only a single bit.

crashing while playing an online MMO. I completely reinstalled everything, windows, drivers,

I took a quick look at your drivers and noticed how old they were. Checking your motherboard page doesn't really offer any updates:
P8Z68-V LX | Motherboards | ASUS Global

I tracked down a few updates for you:

AiCharger.sys Wed Oct 20 13:00:33 2010: Asus Charger Driver can be a likely BSOD cause please remove.

AsIO.sys Tue Aug 24 02:53:02 2010: Asus PCProbe Utility, please remove.

asmthub3.sys Thu Nov 3 03:00:32 2011: ASMedia USB 3.0 Hub driver, try the windows 8.1 driver which is a later version:

HECIx64.sys Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010: Intel Management Engine Interface please update: Your motherboard win 7 page has a 2014 version In fact under the chipset heading via the support page and in fact you need the first two drivers at the top.:

iaStor.sys Tue Apr 26 19:06:18 2011: Intel Storage drivers please update using the win 8.1 section:

JmtFltr.sys Fri Sep 28 18:04:57 2007: JMicron JMB38X Memory Card Reader Driver please either update or remove:

Rt64win7.sys Tue Sep 27 15:50:33 2011: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet please update:
Realtek

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Dec 13 10:24:54 2011: Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver please update:
Realtek

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Please run a chkdsk:
chkdsk – Guide for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10

Post any new dump files.

Back