Windows 10 Game Crashes (with dump files)

XMP was disabled? You chose profile 1.. Ok that's fine..

Now let's see if that helps at all.

Your system should feel somewhat snappier too.. :)

XMP was disabled? You chose profile 1.. Ok that's fine..

Now let's see if that helps at all.

Your system should feel somewhat snappier too.. :)
I've started game played for 5 minutes and got some BSOD but with black overlay, only ": (" was visible. No minidump either.

So this is your support page for your motherboard:
GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.K.

Update any system drivers especially:

Chipset
Audio
LAN

Your current bios is F31 and whilst there are updates available they seem to be for the 3rd gen series of processors.

I know you did a reset recently but when was the os last clean installed?

So this is your support page for your motherboard:
GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 (rev. 1.x) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.K.

Update any system drivers especially:

Chipset
Audio
LAN

Your current bios is F31 and whilst there are updates available they seem to be for the 3rd gen series of processors.

I know you did a reset recently but when was the os last clean installed?
My current BIOS is F50a the latest. Where does it say that I have F31?

I just got BSOD without any text and stuck on that screen...

Oh ok... I was looking at an old dump file but if you updated it then ok.

As i asked when was the system last clean installed.

Oh ok... I was looking at an old dump file but if you updated it then ok.

As i asked when was the system last clean installed.
Months ago, end of last year. But I had these issues before that too. And I've reset my PC days ago. Now after restarting PC got 3 beeps and 3 beeps then PC started, I'm on Sign-in screen.

Hmm 3 beeps is usually down to RAM.. You could try reseating them. also check with the motherboard manual that you have them in the correct slots.

Hmm 3 beeps is usually down to RAM.. You could try reseating them. also check with the motherboard manual that you have them in the correct slots.
I've plugged only 1 RAM in to black seat and PC won't start. Should I try something else?

I mean PC turns on but screen is black...

Last edited:
Apologies got side tracked somewhat..
I've plugged only 1 RAM in to black seat and PC won't start. Should I try something else?

I mean PC turns on but screen is black...

Really? Ram really should work regardless of the slot...

What about the other black coloured strip, you tried that?

From the manual:
ram.JPG

when enabling Dual Channelmode with twomemorymodules, we recommend that you install them in the DDR4_1 and DDR4_2 sockets.

Apologies got side tracked somewhat..

Really? Ram really should work regardless of the slot...

What about the other black coloured strip, you tried that?
Have tried both, it won't start. Plugged in to red ones again and PC started. When I tried to launch Microsoft Edge got OpenWith.exe "File system error (-2137219196). Then got error regarding paging file that virtual memory was not enough and I've reenabled automatic management of paging file. After some time got IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL again without minidump :/ Is it worth running memtest86 again? Or maybe I should borrow RAM from someone? :)

Have tried both, it won't start. Plugged in to red ones again and PC started. When I tried to launch Microsoft Edge got OpenWith.exe "File system error (-2137219196). Then got error regarding paging file that virtual memory was not enough and I've reenabled automatic management of paging file. After some time got IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL again without minidump :/ Is it worth running memtest86 again? Or maybe I should borrow RAM from someone? :)
Exactly my thinking about borrowing some RAM. You could also try contacting Gigabyte support as that really doesn't sound right at all, RAM should run from any slot, I mean what if you bought four sticks?

I should imagine your motherboard is still under warranty?

Exactly my thinking about borrowing some RAM. You could also try contacting Gigabyte support as that really doesn't sound right at all, RAM should run from any slot, I mean what if you bought four sticks?

I should imagine your motherboard is still under warranty?
I believe it has 3 year warranty so yes. Looking for my products Serial Number atm :)

It's definitely worth contacting their support and see what they say. I've used their support section before and they are usually pretty quick sometimes even the same day.
GIGABYTE - eSupport

It is possible but I doubt it.

Plus I doubt it would stop the RAM working in the black slot.

Hopefully they'll get back to you today at some point.

Back