whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yes the truth does seem to have a life of it's own :partay:
I am told that death can be fatal ! :eek:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
Sad, now you are talking to yourself. :)

seekermeister

Honorable Member
Not age...condition.

Last edited:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
I remember that song, but didn't know that it was Kenny Rogers that sang it, until finding that video. I never saw him at that age before. I liked him much better after he aged some. They say that we improve with age...or is that just women?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I remember that song, but didn't know that it was Kenny Rogers that sang it, until finding that video. I never saw him at that age before. I liked him much better after he aged some. They say that we improve with age...or is that just women?
They say a fine wine improves with age. My wife whines more so that just may be true :peace:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
If mere grape juice gets better with age, then we must be better than a bottled spirit.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
If mere grape juice gets better with age, then we must be better than a bottled spirit.
How to measure the worth of a spirit that has never been bottled ? :triumphant:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
It's not done with a measuring tape or scale. It's measured by a sense that not everyone has.

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
It's not done with a measuring tape or scale. It's measured by a sense that not everyone has.
That sounds sensible. :hypnotysed:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Yes the truth does seem to have a life of it's own :partay:
Thanks Pauli. I am using my android phone for now. Moving Saturday all being well. Everything is packed and I am on survival setup till after move

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Well this is nice to see my post being so well recieved. Thank you :up:

seekermeister

Honorable Member
Resurrection of a ghost of the past.

seekermeister

Honorable Member
Why don't you just pin it, so you don't have to keep reviving it?

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Why don't you just pin it, so you don't have to keep reviving it?
There are so many already seekermeister. I fee l I would be overloading the pinning.

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
To freely quote Hamlet, To pin or not, or to otherwise overload brainy systems or not... something... someone must have lost a dagger in the dark of new light... might have been me... That's the question.

On the highway, I noticed you moved, Whoosh, successfully I hope. Best wishes with that. Hoobalooba-godooo or something Little Britain could be expected to say, if they were expected the capability to say something. Not sure. :hide:

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Ain't life great? Through and despite all miseries, like Luther noted, and not making a religious statement here, of free memory, What the heck will we do in Heaven? No toil, no disease, no plague of mind, nothing to mind of... Will it not be boring?

Can't say I necessarily agree with Mr. Martin, wouldn't disapprove with an easy leaving,

Go figure?

Cheers, m8s.

EDIT: Lee Kerslake in drums is just tremendous. Gosh, if I could do that!

Last edited:

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
To freely quote Hamlet, To pin or not, or to otherwise overload brainy systems or not... something... someone must have lost a dagger in the dark of new light... might have been me... That's the question.

On the highway, I noticed you moved, Whoosh, successfully I hope. Best wishes with that. Hoobalooba-godooo or something Little Britain could be expected to say, if they were expected the capability to say something. Not sure. :hide:
Yes it all went well thanks Pauli. Good posts as ever :up:

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.