MUSIC Get In lLine

I remember that song, but didn't know that it was Kenny Rogers that sang it, until finding that video. I never saw him at that age before. I liked him much better after he aged some. They say that we improve with age...or is that just women?

I remember that song, but didn't know that it was Kenny Rogers that sang it, until finding that video. I never saw him at that age before. I liked him much better after he aged some. They say that we improve with age...or is that just women?
They say a fine wine improves with age. My wife whines more so that just may be true :peace:

Yes the truth does seem to have a life of it's own :partay:
Thanks Pauli. I am using my android phone for now. Moving Saturday all being well. Everything is packed and I am on survival setup till after move

Well this is nice to see my post being so well recieved. Thank you :up:

To freely quote Hamlet, To pin or not, or to otherwise overload brainy systems or not... something... someone must have lost a dagger in the dark of new light... might have been me... That's the question.

On the highway, I noticed you moved, Whoosh, successfully I hope. Best wishes with that. Hoobalooba-godooo or something Little Britain could be expected to say, if they were expected the capability to say something. Not sure. :hide:

Ain't life great? Through and despite all miseries, like Luther noted, and not making a religious statement here, of free memory, What the heck will we do in Heaven? No toil, no disease, no plague of mind, nothing to mind of... Will it not be boring?

Can't say I necessarily agree with Mr. Martin, wouldn't disapprove with an easy leaving,

Go figure?

Cheers, m8s.

EDIT: Lee Kerslake in drums is just tremendous. Gosh, if I could do that!

Last edited:
To freely quote Hamlet, To pin or not, or to otherwise overload brainy systems or not... something... someone must have lost a dagger in the dark of new light... might have been me... That's the question.

On the highway, I noticed you moved, Whoosh, successfully I hope. Best wishes with that. Hoobalooba-godooo or something Little Britain could be expected to say, if they were expected the capability to say something. Not sure. :hide:

Yes it all went well thanks Pauli. Good posts as ever :up:

Back