MUSIC Get In lLine

It does seem to be a very linear setup life. Then again I could be wrong I have been before so I would not be surprised . One thing is certain and there is no way I can be wrong about this one. We all get to find out what happens after this life.
Two possibilities stand out. One we find a new experience starting up or worse case scenario , nothing :eek:!
Would be a strange thing if you reach the end of your days on this earth and that is it. All that toil and worry throughout a at times hectic and dramatic life to end with nothing. No more you no future no anything.
Life was just a chemical soup and no more.
On the other hand, it could be a great adventure, into a bright and wholesome future full of promise and glory. :up:

Guesswork...a synonym for theory. You know more than you realize. The source of knowledge resides in each of us. The problem is that most of us don't know where to look for it. Start with your theory and build on it. What you end up with may not be total truth, but at least it will be your's.

I still know nothing it is all guesswork :wave:
Reminds me of Albert Einstein, who never stopped to ponder and wonder. And he certainly knew that an answer only led to more questions. I've always found asking questions, even doubting, to be more fruitful than having ready answers. And randomness, like Newton's find of gravity?

I still think mankind's worst attribute may be the concept, WE KNOW. Like, they did know that Earth is flat, whilst the Book they referred to proved that Earth is round. Go figure, someone somewhere lost something?

Guesswork...a synonym for theory. You know more than you realize.
I agree with this, although I don't see guesswork as a synonym for theory.

The source of knowledge resides in each of us. The problem is that most of us don't know where to look for it. Start with your theory and build on it. What you end up with may not be total truth, but at least it will be your's.
With this I disagree. I don't believe in an "Inner Truth", I would more agree with X Files' statement, The Truth is out there. And more, I do believe and trust the Bible, not going to preach here, but the Fall was devastating, killed most of man's spiritual and intellectual capacity, and made it impossible for us to reach THE Truth. We are handicapped - The Truth can only be found outside, and I believe it is through The Word. But, not the word of pastors or popes, but the True Word, John 1:1.

In my opinion and belief, we have lost our capability to have the Truth "residing in us" - a proof of this is, if we had it, why haven't we found the capability to practice it? Through thousands of years.

What, Who, and How Truth is... guess we just have to wait and see.

I don't believe in an "Inner Truth", I would more agree with X Files' statement, The Truth is out there. And more, I do believe and trust the Bible, not going to preach here, but the Fall was devastating, killed most of man's spiritual and intellectual capacity, and made it impossible for us to reach THE Truth. We are handicapped - The Truth can only be found outside, and I believe it is through The Word. But, not the word of pastors or popes, but the True Word, John 1:1.

I do find the inner realm more appealing then the outer when seeking Truth. The Bible has a few historical inaccuracies that do not do it for me. I would that truth was easy to find but it is a very elusive and hard to grasp quantity,

Freedom of thought and speech, what great qualities! The right of one is interesting, since it gives the right to another one. Can I have the right and justification, without giving it to another one, possibly of opposite inclination? The main thing could be, don't start pointing guns at each other!

What this has to do with music, I know not. :cool:

Last edited:
Freedom of thought and speech, what great qualities! The right of one is interesting, since it gives the right to another one. Can I have the right and justification, without giving it to another one, possibly of opposite inclination? The main thing could be, don't start pointing guns at each other!

What this has to do with music, I know not. :cool:
I wish I knew. It may be a line of inquire worth looking into *-) :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
We seem to have a topic of "wonder or know". Might just add, I don't know... gosh, how everything can be boring and intriguing, interesting and dull at the same time. Surprisingly, it seems to get more spicy with years added on one's shoulders.

Marvel, just marvel. While scratching the last of my hair.

We seem to have a topic of "wonder or know". Might just add, I don't know... gosh, how everything can be boring and intriguing, interesting and dull at the same time. Surprisingly, it seems to get more spicy with years added on one's shoulders.

Marvel, just marvel. While scratching the last of my hair.

Yes some topics seem to take on a life of their own. A semi - viral post. We can never say we have seen it all as now and then a real surprise turns up. An attempt at a musical number turns into a deep post about life
and the meaning thereof. :confused: :scratch: :pray:

Amen to that. And to repeat my repeats to repeats I've made, there's a splendid quality in this Forum: mods and admin don't attack you instantly when you go "off topic".

Do have a nice day, fellow Breton.

Amen to that. And to repeat my repeats to repeats I've made, there's a splendid quality in this Forum: mods and admin don't attack you instantly when you go "off topic".

Do have a nice day, fellow Breton.

Thanks Pauli. It is true this is the rare jewel in the crown, a forum where, " off topic", is, " off topic".
I know of other forums, that only pay lip service to the claim, " off topic" but ban you for posting in the, " off topic area" :blow: :insanity:

My suggestion for a moderator or administrator might be:

Haa-haa.

But the fact is, good ideas grow from free flow - as do bad ideas, too, of course...

Back