Google Chrome Drive will not play my videos

Ross and Jet

Hi I have just changed from the unstable Firefox to Google Chrome as my main browser. I am trying to use Google Drive to transfer files from one computer to another and to share with other friends. The problem Is that I am unable to play my MP4 and MOV home videos . It can open Word and JPEG pictures but not the videos.
I have tried various remedies from Youtube but none have worked.

Does anyone have the answer please.

The videos will play back with anything but not from Google Drive. I have tried clearing the rubbish off my computer with Bleach Bit I have stopped 3rd parties, and tried a reset via Drives advanced section. I have also tried a complete power down by unplugging. I also almost got conned into monthly payment to Just Answer. I am now out of ideas.

The videos will play back with anything but not from Google Drive. I have tried clearing the rubbish off my computer with Bleach Bit I have stopped 3rd parties, and tried a reset via Drives advanced section. I have also tried a complete power down by unplugging. I also almost got conned into monthly payment to Just Answer. I am now out of ideas.

Well it took a lot of messing about but I found the problem.

For anyone with the same problem this is what I did:

Open Google Drive.

Click the three dots in the top right hand corner.

Select setting.

Scroll down to: Privacy and Security.

Click on Cookies and other site data.

Ensure only Allow all cookies is enable.

Bingo, Drive now open everything.

Back
Top Bottom