GPU Driver Problem PLZ HELP ;(

Soo I brought this laptop few years ago that is "Dell Inspiron 15R 5521"
Well I have reinstalled windows several times in this laptop and as far as I remember, the games had a lot more fps than what I have now.
Maybe I installed wrong drivers or what idk but I again thought to make a clean installation of Windows 8.1 once again
But I'm afraid that I will install wrong drivers again and won't be able to run games as it used to
Soo I need help regarding the drivers and it's installation.

GPU:
1) Intel HD Graphics 4000
2) AMD Radeon HD 7670M/8730M

I'm hoping genuine help from this forum as soon as possible

Soo I brought this laptop few years ago that is "Dell Inspiron 15R 5521"
Well I have reinstalled windows several times in this laptop and as far as I remember, the games had a lot more fps than what I have now.
Maybe I installed wrong drivers or what idk but I again thought to make a clean installation of Windows 10 once again
But I'm afraid that I will install wrong drivers again and won't be able to run games as it used to
Soo I need help regarding the drivers and it's installation.

GPU:
1) Intel HD Graphics 4000
2) AMD Radeon HD 7670M/8730M

I'm hoping genuine help from this forum as soon as possible

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi,
a quick Google found your Laptop support page over at Dell and you can use these drivers to update your machine:
Support for Inspiron 15R 5521 | Drivers & downloads | Dell UK

Your threads were merged into one. Please do not double post as your question won't be answered any sooner.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.