Windows Forum Admin
AMD has released the Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 driver for the HD 7700, HD 8500 series and above on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.
Article Number: RN-WIN-RADEONCRIMSONRELIVE-17.5.2
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 Highlights
- Up to 4.5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.5.1(1)
- NieR™: Automata may experience a random hang or application crash after short periods of gameplay.
- Forza™ Horizon 3 may experience very long map/launch load times.
- The primary display adapter may sometimes appear disabled in Radeon Settings while driving a display from the linked adapter in Multi GPU system configurations.
- Radeon RX 550 series graphics products may experience a system hang when entering sleep or hibernate modes.
Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
- Virtual Super Resolution may fail to enable on some Radeon RX 400 and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- The Display feature in Radeon Settings "GPU Scaling" may not function for some games.
- A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
- The XBOX™ DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
- Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
- Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
- Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 Driver Version 17.10.2711.1021 (Windows Driver Store Version 188.8.131.522)
(1) Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of May 17, 2017 on the Radeon™ RX 580 (8GB) graphics card, on a test system comprising Intel i7 5960X CPU, 16GB DDR4-2666 Mhz system memory, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition driver 17.5.1 and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 and Windows 10 x64 using the game Prey™ At 3840x2160, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.1 scored on average 24.5 frames per second and Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 scored on average 25.6 frames per second using the Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card, which is 4.5% faster performance. PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers or game builds.
The Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 Driver for Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 17.5.2 Driver for Windows® 7 32-bit