Windows Vista healthy primary partition NOT accessible anymore

blubot

Hi,
i can no longer access my healthy primary partition F/: where i keep my documents etc... seperate from the OS C:/ drive which is booting normally and working fine.
any ideas how I can access my drive again?
Disk management is recognizing my F/: drive, i just get error message whenever i want to access it.
pls help.
thanks,
blubot.:(

ok maybe i did not give enuff details...or i was not really clrea, and hopefully this will help:

I am running VISTA 32bit home edition. also working with EASEUS partition mgr 3 to take care of my 2 partitions: C:/ for OS and F:/ for my docs, and D:/ for my recovery.
after performing, once again, another resize(increase) of partition F:/ i can no longer access this drive, access is denied. I believe the partition process was accidentally interrupted (power cut) while running the partition, yet it all resumed and the partition was completed.
The thing i dont understand: computer management/disk management is showing drive F:/ as a healthy primary partition with the correct amount of used and free pace under properties. YET when i click COMPUTER on desktop, I cannot access drive F:/ - when checking its properties there it shows 0KB used/free...
changing drive letter and paths under computer management/disk management does not work - access denied again...
resizing with EASEUS again, had no effect, still the same...
what can I do now?
can anyone help other than saying I have to format the drive and loose data?
is there any other way?
thank you all for reading this.

Back