Windows 10 Help for installing Alien Skin plugins in Windows 10 32 bit

lovinpsp

I have Windows 10 32 bit. I had to reinstall my PSPX5 (my old one was freezing up) and now I don't know how to install Alien Skin plugins. I'm not even sure if I have the correct dll's.

My extractor is WinZip but I'd prefer 7zip but I'm having problems downloading it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

lovinpsp

Hi

Have you tried downloading it from here...

7-Zip

Be sure to download the 32 bit version.

I use 7zip and haven't had any problems.

Not sure about the plugins in Paint Shop Pro, I use Photoshop and all I have to do it place plugins in the Plugins folder.

I don't have any AlienSkin ones so I don't have direct experience.

Take a look at this site, it seems to go through the whole thing with pictures...

How to Install Paint Shop Pro Plugins

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Mike for the 7-Zip link. I noticed that there are two different ones to download. One is 7-Zip 9.20 and the other is 7-Zip 15.9 BETA. Which one would I download in 32 bit, of course?

Last edited:
Thanks Mike for the 7-Zip link. I noticed that there are two different ones to download. One is 7-Zip 9.20 and the other is 7-Zip 15.9 BETA. Which one would I download in 32 bit, of course?
Hi

Have you tried downloading it from here...

7-Zip

Be sure to download the 32 bit version.

I use 7zip and haven't had any problems.

Not sure about the plugins in Paint Shop Pro, I use Photoshop and all I have to do it place plugins in the Plugins folder.

I don't have any AlienSkin ones so I don't have direct experience.

Take a look at this site, it seems to go through the whole thing with pictures...

How to Install Paint Shop Pro Plugins

Mike

I checked out the Paint Shop Pro Plugins site and I am very familiar with those steps. I have a friend who I think will be able to help me with the installing of the AlienSkin type plugins.
Thanks so much for your information.
Carol

Back