Windows 7 Help! My admin account got deleted.

saranyan18

I have just tried the below tip and later I end up in deleting my admin account.:(

Login Directly Into Windows 7 Without Entering Password
By Aun on Jul 21 2009 20 Comments
Every time Windows 7 is started it asks you to select the username and enter the password to access your system, there is no doubt that it is a very important security measure, but what if you are the only user of your system? In windows 7, you can easily get rid of the login prompt window, go through the following steps to achieve it.
Go to Start and type netplwiz in the Start Search and hit Enter. The User Accounts dialogue box will be displayed as shown in following screenshot.

screenshot.jpg screenshot.jpg
Now uncheck Users must a enter username and password to use this computer option and pressOK. Thats all, now reboot your system and you will never see the login window any more. If you are looking to disable the login window in Ubuntu, you can find it here. Enjoy!

Now my problem is I don't have an admin account in my laptop. Right now I have only one user account in my laptop and using that the OS doesn't allow me to install or uninstall or do perform any other activity.

When ever I try installing a new software the screen get freeze and prompt appears asking to enter the admin password, but the button "Yes" to enter the password is disabled. please refer the screen shot and I also I dono the password
.:(:(:(

Kindly please help me in solving the issue.

Thanks in Advance!!

IMG_20130602_071844.jpg

Try typing in netplwiz again and then if it brings up the same screen. Check the box and appy if it asks. Restart and see what happens.

If I enter the command it pops up the prompt asking me to enter the admin password with the "yes" button disabled.

Try typing in netplwiz again and then if it brings up the same screen. Check the box and appy if it asks. Restart and see what happens.

Back