Windows 7 HELP NEEDED REGARDING SECURITY {very URGENT}

dharmil007

i M myself a administrator.
i have a big problem my drive is not opening.
This all happened 'coz of PERMISSIONS.
i Just have right clicked 1 drive & have gone to SECURITY TAB & then EDITED PERMISION in permission i TICKED DENY {FUll CONTROL} & THEN APPLIED.
The bellow image will help u better.

So Now i just cant open my drive whenever is try to open that drive it is telling that ACCESS IS DENIED.
& whne i m going to try that same thing & give ACCESS, when i right click the SECURITY TAB is mising.

Plzz help wat should i do !!!

I think that one falls under the category of "Why were you messing with it?" seriously though denying everybody was always gonna do that...lol

Anyway since you are clearly able to access the permissions to take that pic, just untick the deny options and apply...

Last edited:
I think tht one falls under the category of "Why were you messing with it?"

Anyway since you are clearly able to access the permissions to take that pic, just untick the deny options and apply...

No i m not able to access the permission.
THere is no securtiy tab in that drive.
THe image i have shown u is of another DRIVE, just for undersstanding

"Why were you messing with it?" I had the same thought, but, yeah, cool got through it. Folks, leave well enough alone... if it ain't broke, don't be trying to fix it. :rolleyes:

Drew

i aint messing with it.
i was trying to GAIN CONTROL OVER, SO THAT NO ONE CAN OPEN THAT DRIVE WITHOUT ADMIN PASSWORD.
But that aint happened.
& all this MESS happened

Back