Help Please Blue Screen Of Death

reneleon28

Hi everyone since last night i have blue screen of death if u have a solution let me know i upload the dump file

Attachments

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi,
Your dump file is bugcheck A which is usually caused by device drivers using improper addresses.

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  AV_iaStorAVC!Wcdl::Allocator::freeContiguous
The 'iastorAVC' relates to your Intel storage manager. It can also be seen in the Call Stack which usually means that this almost certainly the root issue.
Code:
 Information from resource tables:
        CompanyName:      Intel Corporation
        ProductName:      Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver (inbox)
        InternalName:     iaStorAVC.sys
        OriginalFilename: iaStorAVC.sys
        ProductVersion:   15.44.0.1010
        FileVersion:      15.44.0.1010
        PrivateBuild:     15.44.0.1010
        SpecialBuild:     15.44.0.1010
        FileDescription:  Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver (inbox) - x64
        LegalCopyright:   Copyright (C), Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
        LegalTrademarks:  Copyright (C), Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
        Comments:         -x64
I tried to determine your system spec but could only see it is a Dell?

If your using a laptop then the above driver must be sourced from your laptops support page. Try replacing the version installed.

HeyArchit

To resolve this issue, try uninstalling any unnecessary apps or a pieces of software you installed recently, using these steps:
>Open Settings.
>Click on System.
>Click on Apps & features.
>Select the app and click the Uninstall button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstall process.
>Repeat the steps to remove every piece of software that may be causing the problem.
>Once you successfully upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10, you can reinstall the apps and they should work as expected.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
er...

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.