Windows 10 Help Please Blue Screen Of Death

reneleon28

Hi everyone since last night i have blue screen of death if u have a solution let me know i upload the dump file

Attachments

• 121818-10656-01.dmp
    454.2 KB · Views: 370
Hi,
Your dump file is bugcheck A which is usually caused by device drivers using improper addresses.

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  AV_iaStorAVC!Wcdl::Allocator::freeContiguous

The 'iastorAVC' relates to your Intel storage manager. It can also be seen in the Call Stack which usually means that this almost certainly the root issue.
Code:
 Information from resource tables:
        CompanyName:      Intel Corporation
        ProductName:      Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver (inbox)
        InternalName:     iaStorAVC.sys
        OriginalFilename: iaStorAVC.sys
        ProductVersion:   15.44.0.1010
        FileVersion:      15.44.0.1010
        PrivateBuild:     15.44.0.1010
        SpecialBuild:     15.44.0.1010
        FileDescription:  Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology driver (inbox) - x64
        LegalCopyright:   Copyright (C), Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
        LegalTrademarks:  Copyright (C), Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
        Comments:         -x64
I tried to determine your system spec but could only see it is a Dell?

If your using a laptop then the above driver must be sourced from your laptops support page. Try replacing the version installed.

To resolve this issue, try uninstalling any unnecessary apps or a pieces of software you installed recently, using these steps:
>Open Settings.
>Click on System.
>Click on Apps & features.
>Select the app and click the Uninstall button.

Follow the on-screen directions to complete the uninstall process.
>Repeat the steps to remove every piece of software that may be causing the problem.
>Once you successfully upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10, you can reinstall the apps and they should work as expected.

Back