[HELP]Start up problem

Hi guys, I have windows 7 and as u know i have a problem :(:(:(. The problem started when i woke up from sleep |-) while haveing my computer on because i was downloading something. When i woke up i saw that i could only see my backgound picture and nothing else. I know what u thinking USE TASK MANGER HOMIE! AND NEW TASK:cool: and so on. I try to open task manger and it do not show up:-s. I even tried to go on safe mode but its not possible because my both keyboard stop working when that back screen shows up where u can choose safe mood=P~. Could someone take me out of this trap, i will be very thankfull :((sorry for my bad english:tongue:)

Last edited:
Thanks for helping but i fixed it myself. When i restarted i got almost 30sec before i could not do a thing. So i went as fast as i could to task manger and ended all the programs that was starting up, when i did that finally i could use the computer and first thing i did was to scan malwarebytes anti-malware guess what i found more then 100 objects infected because my firewall was down because it needed to update crazy thing

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.