Windows Vista Help Win 7 retail install

JGZiomek

I'm running win 7 64 rc, I want to install win 7 64 retail version how can I do that without loosing installed programs

If you're going to perform a "clean" install (which I highly recommend), you will need to re-install all your 3rd party software.

You can always copy your documents, pictures, videos, etc to a flash drive.

Yes indeed I like the flop tops John Force and his crew Thanks I have allot of programs I tried to do a clean install and copy a backup did not work if you have any ideas I'd appreciate the info Nice Ride 1970?

You might want to try an imaging program, but the problem with these is that they can restore the files to their original destination, they will not run correctly because there are no entries in the registry pertaining to them.

Yea, John Force great. They don't let him do those long burnouts anymore though.

The Nova is a 1971 383 Stroker, heavily built. this is the second time I owned the car. I'll never let it go again.

It's a matching numbers car.

I have a 02 Heritage Classic 130 + HP, apparently we have a common denominator (SPEED). I wish the NHRA go back to 1/4 mile the 1000ft cuts back on the big top ends. If your track is not big enough make it bigger I live in Chicago we go to Joliet the admission cost is 65 on Sunday I'm sure they can afford it. Hey Thanks I'll do a clean install and go from there .

The internet is a wild place--amazing what you can find sometimes!!

Back