Windows 7 HELP WITH COMPUTER UPGRADE !!

GusG

Hello Guys, i need some help to upgrade my sister's computer which doesn't have a good hardware !!
PROCESSOR : Intel CoreTM 2 CPU 6420 2.13GHZ
GRAPHICS CARD: Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT
Also it had 4gb of RAM... So i figured out that this computer needs for sure a new processor and a new graphics card ...
So can you suggest a new processor and a new graphics card ??
I have about 700 Euros to spend , and I need to make a new good machine ... Waiting for your replies !!:p:p:p:p:p

This is a pretty good system to start with - but you did not say what your sis is typically doing with the system. All I would do is add an SSD for the OS - 120GB should be enough and can be had for less than $100. That will make the system a LOT faster.

Thanks for replying , she likes playing games like lineage and this kind of type games ... also for music,movies ,she is making videos .. so generally multimedia . She says that her computer lags when she opens a lot links on internet or when she opens a youtube video it lags in the beginning.. !! Also she is recording music and when she is using some recording programs you feel like the sound has some delay because the computer is slow ... so generally she wants a fast computer !!!

I would say that there is something wrong in the OS. I had a PC with similar specs and never encountered those kinds of problems. I suggest you get the SSD and reinstall Windows 7 - Link Removed - Invalid URL and activate it with the 25 digit product key on her COA sticker. I am pretty sure that this will do it.

The computer she has is perfect for her needs. Her problems stem from her internet package. Slow web load times and buffering speeds are all internet related. The addition of an SSD was an excellent suggestion by whs. An internet speed upgrade sounds mandatory in this case.....

Back