Windows 10 HI got a question svchost.exe services are eating up memory

Rapaaja

Greeting

I recently hacked a computer myself, and actually immediately after setting it up, I noticed that after about 2 hours of gaming or normal web usage, programs started mysteriously crashing and had to restart. After rebooting, the machine could be used normally again 2-3 hours before the programs crashed.

Because of this, I looked at the taskmanager and found that it was packed with a variety of "service host" processes, which at 70% of the memory consumed the worst. This, therefore, always after I have been on top of the machine and its 2-3h pelaillut. Then again, when I restart my machine, those processes do not require any memory at all.

Some of the processes I have stopped, but now I have failed to do so, as they are quickly seen several dozen, and I do not bother to cover more issues of which I know nothing.

The motherboard is powered by the MSI Tomahawk B450 MAX, featured by the Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 xt nitro + and a brooch by the 3600x if anyone needs this information. Of course, I would use Windows 10 pro 64.

What would you do now?

HI OOL hi bye and givin It was labeled as trustworthy by the seller, but now a little doubt. Secondly, I noticed that my computer is running a mysterious Segurazo by default. That program will not be able to stop any and will not eject, I have tried through the Task Manager to stop it, but I get only a declaration "Access is denied". That most re mov
Well now when you said that miraculous name Wirus got hair "I DON'T KNOW"
did you leave? Go through the stations !!
So now I would say you are going to do the following:
It prompts you to uncheck delete. Then, after completing it, Drive this: https: //www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/
Snooze when it's ok then replace Bitdefenner Free: https: //www.bitdefender.com/solutions/free.html
Kertoiles how did you go?

Hi ses ool nou ok thans.

Look were by T. Rapaaja

Back
Top Bottom