Windows 7 Hide Closing screen

JimO

Hi I have a Windows7 Home edition. I have programmed a multimedia application which closes Win7 and turnoff computer after 2 hours of running. This is working fine. I have only one question, when closing Win7 you see first a few seconds the Desktop and hereafter some 'closing' screens and the logo of Windows. Is it possible to skip this so the user sees only a black screen and closes windows? If this is possible I want this in a script or axecutable. I hope I explained well because my english is pour.
Any help would be appreciated also when this is not possible

Best Regards

Hi JimO!

Just give me two minutes and I'll compile an executable file for you. It shuts your monitor during the shutdown process. Sounds good enough?

~Brz

Hi I have a Windows7 Home edition. I have programmed a multimedia application which closes Win7 and turnoff computer after 2 hours of running. This is working fine. I have only one question, when closing Win7 you see first a few seconds the Desktop and hereafter some 'closing' screens and the logo of Windows. Is it possible to skip this so the user sees only a black screen and closes windows? If this is possible I want this in a script or axecutable. I hope I explained well because my english is pour.
Any help would be appreciated also when this is not possible

Best Regards
JimO, I compiled the application for you. It's called "EXMO (aero)", EXecutable MOnitor. If you're going to use this, please add my name to credits ;)

Here is the link (NOTE: SAVE IT AS "EXMO_Aero.ZIP", NOT "EXMO_Aero.TXT"!!!): http://breeze.0009.ws/EXMO_Aero.txt Can you also send me a copy of your Multimedia application ;D

~Brz

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.