Home Premium 3-Pack Not Available Anymore?

2ndwindranch

I live in Northern California and went into a Best Buy, they had the boxes of the 3 pack on the shelf, no pricing. Then I got frustrate and left because I couldn't find anyone to help me... then I went to Fry's and they had NO 3-pack boxes on the shelf at all. I asked where they were, he said "it was a limited time offer and Microsoft is no longer offering them nor will we be getting any in". I then said, I just saw a Microsoft Rep. on our local news who announced we could get these family packs (which was only 3 days ago). He said, the same thing again to me. So I left and proceeded to call: Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, other Fry's stores, other Best Buy stores. They were all sold out??? Some said the same thing as Fry's, others just didn't know.

Can someone please confirm??? I have 3 pc's here at home that I would love to upgrade!

Also, can someone please confirm the upgrade path for licensing... ok to go upgrade from XP & Vista??? (I understand the difference between installation upgrades, I am specifically speaking to the "Upgrade" of the license).

Thank you!
Tracey

After this post, I went to Microsoft's website and went to the Microsoft Store. It is still listed there, but is definitely a "Limited Time Offer". So, I just bought it directly from there. I sure wish I would have done that first as it would have saved me so much less in gas and driving around!

After this post, I went to Microsoft's website and went to the Microsoft Store. It is still listed there, but is definitely a "Limited Time Offer". So, I just bought it directly from there. I sure wish I would have done that first as it would have saved me so much less in gas and driving around!

Try Best Buy or Staples for starters. (Staples is showing OOS)

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back
Top Bottom