Hotmail Backup

kayleigh

hi is there someone who can help me to create backup of hotmail account please help me out to create backup of my hotmail account please let me know if it is possbile

If you want to access your Hotmail account in other email clients like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc. Then you can use any direct manual methods like configuration, but the peoples always looking for the solution which can backup large amount of items without any hurdle. So I would like to suggest one professional solution that is Mailvita Hotmail Backup for Mac Software to access Hotmail in PST, EML, MSG and MBOX file formats. The utility also provides the demo version with free of cost for an assurance.

There are multiple ways by which you can backup your emails from Hotmail to local hard drive on your system. The multiple ways include the configuration of Hotmail account into any free email client application i.e. Thunderbird or SeaMonkey. At default file location, you will get backup of your Hotmail files in MBOX file format. But there are some loopholes of this methods is that this does not provide option to create backup of Contacts and Calendars. In such case, the only option you have left is the use of SysTools Hotmail Backup Software. It is one of most prefered solution for the backup of Hotmail emails in multiple file format such as PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, EMLX. It also facilitates to save calendars and contacts separate files such as .ics and vcard.

Use the most reliable and skilled tools, like the OSTtoPSTAPP Hotmail Backup Tool, to efficiently create backup Hotmail emails. It aids in restoring the Hotmail email account to a computer, laptop, or other device, etc. The Hotmail backup may be saved with this utility in a variety of file formats. Because it is a straightforward app, using its capabilities doesn't require technological expertise. You only need a little computer knowledge. The software may be used independently by a newbie.
  • Hotmail backups to MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, and EMLX
  • transfer the necessary Hotmail account's data
  • Be able to convert data in a single folder or in a batch.

Back
Top Bottom