Windows 10 How Do I Customize My Buttons

Vetral32

I wanted to make my Windows 10 look like Windows 7. So I went on the internet and found "How To Make A Windows 10 Computer Look And Feel Like A Windows 7 Computer". I followed all the steps and it turned out great but 1 bad part. I wanted the Close, Minimize and Maximize buttons to look like it all came from Windows 7.
( I ended up breaking my PC and fixing it... Success? )
But anyways if you told me how to do it that would be so helpful! Thanks

( Just incase you didn't know what i was talking about here is an image and I called it 9800 for some reason I don't know why )

Attachments

• 9800.png
    9800.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 283
I wanted to make my Windows 10 look like Windows 7. So I went on the internet and found "How To Make A Windows 10 Computer Look And Feel Like A Windows 7 Computer". I followed all the steps and it turned out great but 1 bad part. I wanted the Close, Minimize and Maximize buttons to look like it all came from Windows 7.
( I ended up breaking my PC and fixing it... Success? )
But anyways if you told me how to do it that would be so helpful! Thanks

( Just incase you didn't know what i was talking about here is an image and I called it 9800 for some reason I don't know why )

Hi,
if you use the app mentioned the page found here:
How to install and apply third party themes in Windows 10

You can then go to a website called Deviant Art (link is included above) which has many themes.

I used to tweak Windows to use other themes although in the end I stopped as I found it usually broke something within the os. An app wouldn't work correctly and stuff like that. Perhaps things have got better but just watch out for bugs like that and always create a system restore point and/or a backup.

So basically what I was trying to do (and succeeded) was find/make the windows 7 buttons in windows 10 so it looks like I'm on windows 7

Though I found a link to Win7 Aero Theme and it's basically what I wanted, but I think making some stuff might be cool aswell!

Back