Windows 10 How do I split screen with centered sites?

Artix

It's difficult to explain but I will try to.
When I split the screen as shown in this photo:
R5AjJYG.png

the game on the left doesn't center, and it really bugs me, anyone know how to fix it without ruining the quality?

The game is centered to the browser... the (left) browser however is left aligned.
p.s. try adjusting from the corner
Screenshot (268).png

Last edited:
The game is centered to the browser... the (left) browser however is left aligned.
p.s. try adjusting from the corner
View attachment 31176
I did that, but most of it is still cut off, anymore solutions? I was thinking of zooming out on the page (ctrl + scroll wheeldown) but that decreases the quality significantly

The only sure and simple way is to add a desktop and spread out because screen splitting is a w8 or w8.1.1 tool that was dropped in WX for the new 'Task view".

You could use something like Rainmeter to redesign your desktop but thats not a simple fix.

The only sure and simple way is to add a desktop and spread out because screen splitting is a w8 or w8.1.1 tool that was dropped in WX for the new 'Task view".

You could use something like Rainmeter to redesign your desktop but thats not a simple fix.
How does adding a desktop help?

A second monitor spreads the desktop out... what kind of system have you got mate, is it a lappy?

Hi

All I did was open 2 Chrome windows and then use snap to place one on each side of the monitor, then go to the appropriate web page on each one.

2%20Page%20Spread_zpsqbvzmiit.jpg

I think this looks like what you are after, you will either have to reduce it to fit, or center it manually using the drag bar at the bottom.

Mike

PS. Your monitor size will have an influence on how the display looks on your setup.
The one above it on my 27" 1920 by 1080 monitor, and both pages are very easy to read in this size.

If you have a lower resolution monitor it will crop the pages to a greater degree at the same page size settings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom