Windows 7 How to disable F8 key in Windows7 ? Help me

live

I want to lock the F8 key on the windows7,not allow safemode access. Who know would only help. Thanks (google translate for me ):(

Hi.

You can disable USB Legacy Support or USB Keyboard Support in the bios so the keyboard will not work until Windows is up, asking for the password.

Then you can set a password in the bios so that nobody can change the bios settings to alter that.

I am using a dell 1464 laptop. If I disable "USB Legacy support or USB keyboard support in BIOS and the keyboard of my lap," how can I press F2 to go to the BIOS setup menu and F12 for boot menu devices (if I want to access the BIOS setup and boot menu).

NoSafeMode is software not allow access safemode but it's too expensive. I can't buy it. Do you know any similar software it? And Free.

Thank you for my comment!

I am using a dell 1464 laptop. If I disable "USB Legacy support or USB keyboard support in BIOS and the keyboard of my lap," how can I press F2 to go to the BIOS setup menu and F12 for boot menu devices (if I want to access the BIOS setup and boot menu).

NoSafeMode is software not allow access safemode but it's too expensive. I can't buy it. Do you know any similar software it? And Free.

Thank you for my comment!

I would password bios boot, or password my admin account so no one could access safe mode but me.

Back