Windows 10 How to fix error "0x80300024" Install Windows 10 in SSD

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help and Support' started by TiagoCavalc, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Windows 10 SSD install

1. Format

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Windows 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TiagoCavalc

Hi, I purchase a SSD: (sv300s37a240g), connected on the motherboard, I recognized the same in BIOS, put like AHCI, insert Windows 10 Install Disc in computer; when choosing the SSD to install, it appears that:: We couldn't install windows in the location your choose. "Please check your media drive. Here's more info about what happened: 0x80300024" I've tried to format, in different formats, followed a few steps with statements on the Internet, using the command prompt, but not resolved.

Just a example image of error:
    [​IMG]
    In my cause, i put a HD in primary Drive, and SSD in second.

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Hi,
    do you mean by this that you have a normal hard drive as well as the SSD? If so it's simply easier if you disconnect the HDD and just leave the SSD attached. Once you installed you can then attach the HD, may i ask does it have an os on it too?

NTGOG and TiagoCavalc like this.
  3. TiagoCavalc

Yes, sure. I will do this. Thanks.

4. TiagoCavalc

I did it, very cool, work better. Thank you so much!

5. TiagoCavalc

No, Windows 10 same :), Ten dot One. Like Windows 8, a disaster. And 8.1, I was happier. Windows 10.1 are coming soon? o_O

6. TiagoCavalc

Yeah, you is right. Glad managed to solve most problems in Windows 10, Yet it seems to be in Technical Preview, is near to Windows 10 be fully complete. Some users helped me, this forum is even better than Microsoft itself, which makes automated message, I think they're tired of people like me...

I hope use Windows 12, one day. But from what I saw, he will not have more name, not 11 or 12, it will simply be Windows, but the build of the next Windows called "Project Stone", As this Windows 10 was called Threshold.

Thank you. Sorry by bad English.

SkyBry likes this.