Windows 8 How to get MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Version license Giveaway?

louration

MiniTool is giving away Unlimited Free Licence Codes of MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 8.1.1 to Gizmo's dedicated users from May 20 to May 25.
pw-act1_10.png

About MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition 8.1.1
As a partition magic alternative, MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition is a piece of partition management software optimized for business environment with advanced features such as Merge Partition, Convert Dynamic disk to Basic disk and Change cluster size. Business users and system administrators can use it to Resize Partition, Move Partition, Merge Partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Change Cluster Size, Copy Partition, CopyDisk, Create, Delete and Format partitions, Convertand Explore partitions, Hide and Unhide partitions, Convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk and much more. It supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. And MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition could be used in business environment.
To get your copy just follow these instructions.

Go to the MiniTool page link for this offer and then click the "Subscribe" button.

Enter your details into the form fields and then click "Subscribe to list" (you can unsubscribe later if you choose to do so).

Your activation code for the program plus a download link to the file will be mailed to you after your email address has been verified.

The offer will run from Tuesday 20th May until Sunday 25th May inclusive (PST Pacific Standard Time).

The number of licenses they will issue during this period is unlimited.

This is a great offer for a quality product so be sure to get your copy.

I was reproduced the giveaway activities of others, this software is good, last time I have used, also spend MaiLeDi, this activity, free of charge.Save a lisence, you still come and see!

I downloaded the bootable version of 8.1.1 and tried to boot it with my ASUS Z87 board, but if I selected normal mode, it would through a Kernel Panic and refuse to complete. Even though Versions 6 and 7 will boot normally with the board, version 8.1.1 would not. It had to be booted using Safe Mode.

They basically responded saying the software was not compatible with some hardware and needed to be booted using the safe mode option, and it did work correctly on a Z77 motherboard.

There is also a MiniTool Power Data Recovery giveaway starting tomorrow (Sept 11) till Saturday (Sept 13).
This power data recovery is awesome. It saved me twice already when I accidentally deleted an entire partition and when I had a corrupted hard drive. All the files were recovered the same way I lost them on each individual folders with original filenames intact. It's also on MiniTool website. Grab it when it starts tomorrow. I will grab another one tomorrow (hopefully it will be a different license because they only give away one license for all who grabs it). This can be installed and uninstalled any time but no updates of course (you have to pay for updates).

Anyone, admins, want to check the link provided by rmvalues..... I seem to be getting some really strange results.

Anyone, admins, want to check the link provided by rmvalues..... I seem to be getting some really strange results.

Hi Saltgrass, what strange result do you mean? Mind to share with us?

This giveaway is hosted by me, and sponsored by MiniTool.

Back