Windows 10 How to have FULL clock and date display on task bar

Ilya Byk

Honorable Member
Hi folks. How do I have it to display FULL PICTURE/FORMAT (day of the week) like it did the other day??

Not just the time in such large taskbar. That was my first though that the taskbar is too narrow and not enough space, buy no, something else. Anybody?? This is Win10 Pro. Thanks guys

Attachments

• No date.JPG
    No date.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
Ilya
If I understand you well, you want to see in the day/time box, on the task bar just left of the message center, something like "22:35" and "Thursday May 2, 2017" and you changed the notation to "ddd, MMM dd, yyy" .
That can't be right, at the very least it should be "dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy" ( 4 times a "d", "M" and "y")

Nick2142
Don't understand this

Hope this helps
Henk

Hi folks. How do I have it to display FULL PICTURE/FORMAT (day of the week) like it did the other day??

Not just the time in such large taskbar. That was my first though that the taskbar is too narrow and not enough space, buy no, something else. Anybody?? This is Win10 Pro. Thanks guys

I figured out the same bad surprise in my Windows 10 Pro - look the following screenshot:
No date in taskbar.PNG

I guess it changed after some following Windows update:
Update.PNG

I remember it was working normally last month, as this example from web:
How it should be.PNG

The date formats are already correct, as you can see below:
Date formats.PNG

Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Thank you so much! :D

Gustavo Yudi Kita Lopes … pls edit the second-to-last sentence in your post from 26pt to a more manageable 11pt default. and my mother and father both graciously thank you.

as for the aesthetics behind windows os … i believe this specific has been covered in the past quite a few times, gustavo and ilya … feel free to utilize our forum's search feature. hmmm … acceptable filters might include date/time or regional-settings or date-format … etc. google slapped me upside the head with a zillion or so hits/results.

and we hope you and Ilya Byk enjoy your time here … peace be with.

Back