Windows 7 How to play games with maximume performence?

Bahaa Horani

Hi,
There's a problem with my laptop performence (HP Pavillion dm4-1265dx Entertainment PC), The gmes are realy slow, my brother have a HP Pavillion dv6 and it supports all kind of games, I may know the answer, when he plugs the charger the whole screen goes black and then come back in 1 second and then he can play games.

The dm4 is better than the dv6 but I think that the dv6 supports ATI Mobility Readon when he plugs the charger but I can't enable my ADM Readon I guess, so how to use maximume performence of when I plug the charger.

Things I tried so far:

1)Changed the advanced power settings and choosing the maximum performence when I plug the charger.
2)Changed the graphic options at the Intel Graphics And Media Control Panel to maximume performence when plugging the charger.

Please Respond, Thanks :)

Your almost right in your assessment. Your brothers lappie has a much better graphics chip than the Intel version contained within yours.
Also when gaming or using a laptop for intensive tasks then it's always best to have it plugged into the mains supply.

we have the same graphic card "Intel HD Graphics" but he can enable the ATI Mobility Readon when he plugs he charger but I can't.

When comparing the 2 Laptops I found that the dm4 is better than the dv6 they both have ATI the problem is how to enable them?!

Whilst it's true that you both have Intel graphic chips your brother has what's called 'switchable graphics'. See this page for more info:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Unfortunately your laptop does not. See system specification here:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Yea I guess you're right the dm4 doesn'thave switchable graphics but the dv6 has switchable graphics, but one more questions, Can I upgrade my graphics to make it really good?! :eek:

Hi,
There's a problem with my laptop performence (HP Pavillion dm4-1265dx Entertainment PC), The gmes are realy slow, my brother have a HP Pavillion dv6 and it supports all kind of games, I may know the answer, when he plugs the charger the whole screen goes black and then come back in 1 second and then he can play games.

The dm4 is better than the dv6 but I think that the dv6 supports ATI Mobility Readon when he plugs the charger but I can't enable my ADM Readon I guess, so how to use maximume performence of when I plug the charger.

Things I tried so far:

1)Changed the advanced power settings and choosing the maximum performence when I plug the charger.
2)Changed the graphic options at the Intel Graphics And Media Control Panel to maximume performence when plugging the charger.

Please Respond, Thanks :)

You can adjust your PC to highest performance. Go to properties on my Computer and click advance tab. There you will see an option user the label performance. Clicking that button will open a new window and show you what you can do. It will give you the best performance turning graphics to older XP.

Back
Top Bottom