Windows 8 how to prevent blank desktop opening?

venkatesh

hi,
i am facing a problem past 5 months, pls help me to solve it,
when i switch on my laptop, while its showing
"Hi
WELCOME screen,
Installing apps...
and many tools/apps installing, (i saw this screen when i purchased my laptop in show room), every-time showing this msgs,
then finally it shows blank desktop, and blinking mouse arrow, additionally it gives a message, "

location is not available.
c:\windows\system\config\system profile\desktop is unavailable. if the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again, if the location is on a network, make sure you're connected to the network or internet, and then try again. if the location still can't be found, it might have been moved or deleted."

and another one error msg is
"windows count connect system event notification service\service --- this problem prevents standard users from signing in..as an administrative user, you can review the system event log for details about why the services dint respond."

after showing this error message, i will restart my pc, now its open generally, so every day first time got error message and blank screen, after that restarted its work generally, its take tooo much time, how to solve this problem,

Last edited:
I Scanned my pc through "sfc scannow" comment, i got a message
CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log
I solved the above corrupted CBS problem through online, but, still my problem occurred, not solved !!!

Back