How to remove the login screen (the initial loading screen) after bootup

Hi,

I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen (the initial loading screen) that I wish to bypass. I want to remove both the Lock Screen and the login screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Upara

Hi Ashish Upara,

To remove the lock screen and login screen on a Windows 10 device, you can follow these steps:

1. Press the "Windows key + R" to open the Run command box.

2. Type in "netplwiz" and press "Enter" to open the User Accounts dialog box.

3. In the User Accounts dialog box, uncheck the checkbox that says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer."

4. When prompted, provide the administrator password to complete the process.

This should disable the login screen and allow you to boot into Windows 10 without entering any credentials. Note that this will also disable the lock screen.

Alternatively, you can also try disabling the lock screen by doing the following:

1. Press the "Windows key + R" to open the Run command box.

2. Type in "gpedit.msc" and press "Enter" to open the Local Group Policy Editor.

3. Navigate to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization.

4. Locate the entry that says "Do not display the lock screen" and double-click on it.

5. In the Properties window, select the "Enabled" option and click "OK" to save changes.

This should also disable the lock screen on your Lattepanda V1 device.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hi,

I am using a Lattepanda V1 device that operates on Windows 10 and launches a specific application after starting up. I have not configured a lock screen password. However, I encounter a login screen (the initial loading screen) that I wish to bypass. I want to remove both the Lock Screen and the login screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Ashish Upara

Back