Windows 10 How to repartition a hard drive in Windows 10?

After installed windows, most users need to repartition their disk. Normally we should use Disk Management, but it waste a lot of time. Here I will introduce a right way to repartition disk wonderfully.:up:

MiniTool Partition Wizard is an all-in-one disk partition manager, can manage disk easily and efficiently. The basic disk managing functions like Resize/ Move Partition, Merge Partition, Extend Partition, Split Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Convert MBR to GPT, Convert FAT32 to NTFS, Set Primary or Logical, Set Active, Change Cluster Size, and so on.
Here I will use the Resize/Move Partition: open MiniTool Partition Wizard, right click c drive, and select the function Resize/Move Partition, and we can enter into a window. We can see a blue handle, it represents the partition space. And we can move the length of the blue handle to adjust the partition space. Click OK, we can get an unallocated space. Next, right click unallocated space and create a new partition. In the new window, we can change the drive letter, files system, cluster size.

Extend Partition is also a nice function to repartition disk. It can adjust space between two partitions. It is so useful, especially when users want to extend system partition. Because they cannot extend system by disk management if there is no unallocated space. The operate is similar with Resize/Move partition, and in the extend partition window, we can choose the specific partition that we want to take space from.

Split Partition is a cool function to change space between two partitions. It can help users take more space out from a big size partition to a smaller partition.

Some users need to change the files systems, MiniTool Partition Wizard is a good choice for them to convert fat32 to ntfs. If you have any problem about this, please feel free to tell me. :)

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Back